Glutinous rice flour, peanuts, honey.
1. Beat the cooked peanut kernel into powder, add honey, and rub it into a small dosage form.
2. Take one-fifth of the glutinous rice flour and mix it with warm water to form a dough. Flatten it by hand. Bring the water to a boil and put it in a pot until it floats (about 5 minutes).
3. Take out the cooked dough and mix with the remaining glutinous rice flour. Slowly add the water in the pot and knead it into a new dough.
4. Divide the dough into several small parts, press them into dough shape, and wrap them in the stuffing.
5. Wrap the stuffing in the mouth, roll it round, put it into the boiling water, and use the spatula to push the dumplings to prevent sticking to the pot. After boiling, add a little cold water and continue to cook. Repeat three times until the dumplings float.