How to make peanut for drunkard
1. Soak peanuts in warm water for 1 hour.
2. Peel off the red coat of peanuts, put them in the fresh-keeping bag and put them in the refrigerator to freeze overnight.
3. Pour oil into the pan and fry the frozen peanuts.
4. Deep fry until the surface of peanuts is golden. During the process of deep frying, stir fry gently to prevent sticking to the pot.
5. Leave a little oil in the pot, put in the dry pepper, stir fry pepper until fragrant.
6. Pour in the fried peanuts.
7. Add chili powder, salt and sugar.
8. Put in the pepper powder, stir fry a few times quickly, and get out of the pot.
Peanuts must be frozen overnight.
2. When frying peanuts, put peanuts in cool oil, which is easy to deep fry. When frying, turn it gently to prevent sticking to the pot.
3. Put seasoning in the pot and turn it over a few times.