How to make pepperoni pizza roll
1. Put 2 cups of flour into a large bowl, add 2 tbsp of oil, put 1 tbsp of dry yeast into 200ml of warm water, add 1 tbsp of sugar, mix well, leave for a few minutes, then pour into the large bowl of flour.
2. Stir the flour to snowflake shape with chopsticks, knead it into a smooth dough (the dough should be soft), apply some oil on the surface, cover it in a container, and let it stand for 1 hour.
3. Shred the pepperoni and shred the cheese.
4. Heat up a small soup pot, add a little oil, stir fry 1 tbsp garlic, add nine layer tower shreds, stir fry until fragrant, pour in tomato sauce (not tomato sauce, but tomato sauce for pizza and pasta, usually canned), boil and put into a bowl to cool.
5. Take out the dough after 1 hour, apply some oil, stretch it into a rectangle by hand, and then roll it thin with a rolling pin. Put on the tomato sauce cooked in front.
6. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and sausages, roll up the dough and cut into small pieces.
7. Place small pieces of pizza on a breathable oven mat, preheat the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and bake in a pizza roll for 20 minutes.