Pineapple peel material: low Powder 100g, butter 75g, sugar powder 60g, egg liquid 30g, milk powder 10g
[pineapple bag] production process:
1. Put all dough ingredients except butter into the bread machine barrel.
2. Knead the dough for 15-20 minutes, add butter and continue kneading for 15-20 minutes until the expansion stage.
3. Cover with plastic film and ferment to 2.5 times the size.
4. Take out the fermented dough, press out the gas in the dough, divide it into 9 small parts and shape it into a circle.
Pineapple peel method:
5. Soften the butter and beat with powdered sugar.
6. Add the egg mixture twice more and beat well.
7. Add milk powder and low powder
8. Mix well with a rubber scraper.
9. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and divide into 25 grams each.
10. Cover the dough with pineapple slices. The size should be able to surround the dough.
11. Process all the bread germs in turn and place them in the baking pan.
12. Second fermentation to twice the size.
13. Preheat the oven 180 degrees.
14. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.