Raw materials of pineapple stuffing
150g pineapple slices, 30g sugar, 5g butter
Milk 50g, egg 50g, vegetable oil 50g, sugar 40g, low gluten flour 100g, baking powder 3G, dried Cranberry 20g
170 degrees for about 25 minutes
1. Cut pineapple slices into small pieces, add sugar,
2. Then cook over low heat
3. Cook until yellow. Add butter
4. Turn off the fire and it’s golden.
5. Then put the pineapple slices into a small paper cup,
6. Sugar, add eggs and oil,
7. Add the milk,
8. Mix well,
9. Sift the low gluten flour with baking powder, then pour into the egg paste,
10. Stir well and pour in the chopped cranberries,
11. Mix well,
12. Then pour it into the paper cup. The mouth of the small paper cup is relatively large, which can be poured directly, or poured with a small spoon, or squeezed into the flower bag.
13. You can squeeze in 70% or 80% full.
14. Put it in a preheated oven at 170 ℃ and bake for about 25 minutes.
15. After baking, cut off the head of the cake,
16. Then put it upside down on the plate and sprinkle with the extra pineapple stuffing.