Ingredients: two eggs, 80g sugar, 60g flour, 6G olive oil, half pineapple.
How to turn pineapple cake
1. Raw materials for standby.
2. Wash the pineapple meat, remove the inner hard core and cut into small squares.
3. Pour into the pan and add 40g sugar.
4. Cook slowly over medium heat until the flesh is transparent and the skin is slightly burnt.
5. Wash the mold, dry the water and brush with olive oil.
6. Sift the flour and knock off the excess flour.
7. Lay the cooked pineapple meat on the bottom of the mold.
8. Pour the eggs into an oil-free and water-free container and pour in 40g sugar.
9. Beat the egg paste with warm water until it thickens without big bubbles.
10. Sift in low gluten flour.
11. Cut and mix evenly with a rubber scraper.
12. Pour in 6G olive oil.
13. Mix well.
14. Pour the batter into a mold with pineapple.
15. Preheat oven 180 degrees, middle layer, bake for 15 minutes.
16. Take it out and let it cool.