Banana leaf, glutinous rice, carrot, frozen pea, pumpkin, salt, a little oil, sugar
1. Cut into suitable pieces with scissors, take the vein from the petiole as the thread, wash it, put it into a pot with salt and a little oil, cook for about 5 minutes, and soak it in cold water;
2. The glutinous rice is divided into two parts, one with salt, diced carrots and frozen peas; this is salty (I forgot to pat the diced chicken leg with soy sauce, salt and pepper); one with diced pumpkin and sugar (I forgot to pat the pickled raisins); the other is salty (I forgot to pat the pickled raisins);
3. Take raw materials and wrap them;
4. The ones that look like pillows are salty, and the ones with triangular and irregular corners are sweet. Facts have proved that pillows are good bags;
5. Use two pots to cook separately, for fear of cross flavor. Of course, the most important thing is to worry about not wrapping well and falling apart. It turns out that the sweet ones are really broken, but the soup is better.