Ingredients: 200g high flour, 5g sugar, 14tbsp salt, 2G yeast powder, 130g water
Fillings: sliced ham, lettuce leaves, shredded carrots, boiled eggs, shredded onions, salad dressing or tomato sauce.
How to make pocket cakes
1. Put all the ingredients into the bread maker, select the blending procedure, and knead them into a smooth and slightly malleable dough;
2. Take it out and put it into the fresh-keeping bag, and ferment it in the warm place for 50 minutes;
3. Divide the dough into four equal parts, roll it round, dip it with high gluten flour, roll it into a long oval about 0.3cm thick, put it in the oven, and ferment for 10 minutes;
4. Preheat the oven, heat 230 degrees up and down, bake in the middle layer for about 8 minutes, and the dough will expand to be hollow;
5. Cut the finished product in half and add the filling.
The oven I use is 62 liters, and the content is relatively large, so my dough is only divided into four parts. If the oven is 30 liters, it will be divided into 5-6 parts, and it may take two times to finish baking.