2 potatoes, 1 carrot, 1 tbsp chicken essence, half tbsp salt, half tbsp pepper, half a onion, 100g milk, 20g butter, 3 tbsp oil, 1 egg, 200g flour
1. Wash and steam the potatoes and carrots, cool them, chop them into mud, and put in half a green onion. Break eggs, add milk and flour, stir well.
2. Season with chicken powder, pepper and butter.
3. Add a little oil into the pan, take the mud with a spoon and put it into the pan. Fry until it is slightly scorched on both sides.
1. There’s no need to add water. Thicker is better.
2. Scallions do not need to be cut into mud, particles will be more delicious.