Raw materials: potato, glutinous rice flour, brown sugar, cooked white sesame, vegetable oil.
Practice of potato brown sugar cake
1. Peel, wash, slice and steam the potatoes.
2. The steamed potatoes are pressed into mud.
3. Add glutinous rice flour, mix well, cool slightly, add eggs, mix well, knead into a smooth dough with moderate hardness.
4. Mix brown sugar, cooked white sesame and a little flour to make filling.
5. Divide the kneaded dough into small ingredients, knead it into dough shape, wrap it in stuffing, and press it into small pie shape.
6. Put it into a pan and fry it over low heat until both sides are yellowish.