Main material: 200g potatoes (yellow skin),
Accessories: 75 g eggs, 50g milk, 10 g wheat flour,
Seasoning: 2G salt, 10 g white sugar, 2G chicken essence
1. shell the eggs and scatter them in the bowl;
2. add milk, salt, sugar and chicken essence, and mix into egg milk;
3. steamed potatoes and peeled, mashed into mud;
4. add flour and egg milk to mash potatoes to form a powder dough;
5. the powder is processed into a small ball with a diameter of 1 cm, and flattened gently by hand;
6. fry in the oil pan until both sides are golden yellow, and then put on the drain plate.
Egg milk potato cake is mainly potatoes, and eggs and milk are added to make nutrition more abundant. It is a snack that is suitable for both old and young people in the family and can be eaten frequently.
Food is compatible:
Eggs: eating with goose meat can damage the spleen and stomach; eating with rabbit meat and persimmon leads to diarrhea; at the same time, it is not suitable to eat with turtle, carp, bean milk and tea.