Ingredients: 3 eggs, 80g fine sugar, 160 G yoghurt, 80g corn oil, 200g low powder, 4G of foam powder, 3 g of salt and 100g of simmer meat.
The method of maifen in simmet yoghurt
1. Prepare the material, cut the plum meat into small pieces, and put the paper cup into the mold for standby.
2. Beat the eggs, add sugar and stir until the color of the egg becomes lighter. Add yoghurt and corn oil to mix well.
3. Mix the low powder, baking powder and salt, and add the egg mixture in step 1 to mix well.
4. Add the plum meat into the batter, mix it gently and quickly into cake paste; at this time, preheat the oven 180 degrees.
5. Put the cake paste into the flower mounting bag and squeeze it into the paper cup. After the oven is preheated, it will be sent to the middle layer of the oven, and then it can be baked for about 15 minutes.
1. Don’t over stir the batter. Move light and fast.
2. The temperature and time of the oven can be adjusted according to the temper of the oven and the color of the mcphen.
3. After the mcfen is out of the oven, it is cool at room temperature, and the taste of the flavor is better the next day.
4. The Western plum meat can be replaced with raisins, cranberry, walnut nuts and other different dried or nuts to make different kinds of muffin.