Pumpkin pie with bean paste
Ingredients: Pumpkin, milled glutinous rice flour, red bean paste, white sesame, oil
How to make pumpkin cake with bean paste
1. Cut pumpkin into slices, steam and mash into mud, cool slightly, add glutinous rice flour and knead into a ball;
2. Take a small ball into the shape of a bowl, wrap it in the bean paste and close it up to make a cake;
3. Stick white sesame on both sides and do it in turn;
4. Add oil to the pan and fry it over medium heat. Two pieces of golden brown will do.
5. Make a few more, put them in the refrigerator and fry them when you want to eat.