Pumpkin 200 grams, glutinous rice flour bowl about 100 grams, sugar 2 soup, oil
1. Peel the pumpkin and cut it into thin slices. Steam it in a steaming box until soft.
2. Press the steamed pumpkin into mud, add sugar and mix well. The amount of sugar can be added or decreased according to your taste.
3. Put the glutinous rice flour into the plate and mix well with the pumpkin puree (remember not to add water, the pumpkin puree already contains a lot of water) and then knead it into a dry dough. Personal experience shows that the dough is too wet and soft, and it is not easy to form and stick to the pot when frying.
4. Divide the dough into ten parts, first rub each part into a small ball, and then gently flatten it into a cake.
5. After the oil is heated, put the cake into the pan and fry it slowly over low heat until it is slightly puffed up, which is slightly larger than the original. Pay attention to turning it over to avoid pasting. Fry both sides into golden yellow and serve.