1. Materials: 300g flour, 150g corn flour, 30g milk powder, 150 g pumpkin, 2G of baking powder, 3 G yeast, 30g of sugar, proper amount of jujube and about 150 g of water.
2. Cut the red date into two halves and remove the core.
3. I used some other pieces of the decanter to soak up water.
4. Peel pumpkin, peel and then steamed to make mud.
5. Mix flour, corn flour, milk powder and baking powder evenly, pour pumpkin mud.
6. Pour yeast powder into flour and stir into a uniform batter.
7. Cover the lid and ferment to twice the size.
8. Steamer or cake mold covered with cage cloth.
9. Pour in half of the batter and put on a layer of dates.
10. Pour another half of the batter and smooth the surface and shake it down.
11. Press the red date on top and put it in the steamer for 15 minutes.
12. Steam for 30 minutes after opening the pot and cover for 5 minutes.