Raw materials: low powder, 3 G Matcha powder, 68 g mixed powder, 3 eggs, 25 g oil, 55 g Sugar (whipped eggs) and 25 g Sugar (whipped cream).
Pumpkin Matcha Mousse Cake
1. Get all the ingredients ready.
2. Beat the whole egg with sugar
3. Send it to the state of dripping and not flowing easily
4. Sift in the flour and mix the batter
5. Mix a small amount of batter with oil
6. Mix the oil batter with the rest of the cake batter. When mixing, cut or mix from bottom to top, do not circle.
7. Bake the cake at 160 ℃ for 40 minutes.
8. Raw materials of mousse filling: 380g pumpkin, 250ml cream, 10g gilding slice
9. Soften the gelatine tablets in cold water
10. Cut the cake into two pieces and trim into two pieces
11. After the pumpkin is cooked in the microwave oven, mix it with the diced Geely while it is hot, and beat it with an egg beater to make pumpkin puree
12. Add 25 sugar free cream and beat to 6
13. After cooling, mix the pumpkin puree and cream together to make mousse filling
14. Spread a piece of cake in the cake mould, spread a layer of mousse stuffing on it and refrigerate for about half an hour
15. Take the cake out of the fridge and put in another slice
16. Pour in the remaining mousse stuffing and refrigerate for more than two hours. Garnish with cocoa powder