Dough materials: 200g pumpkin paste, 110g glutinous rice flour, 4 tbsp glutinous rice flour (later added), filling materials: 80g pumpkin paste, 0.5 tbsp low flour, 1 tbsp condensed milk, 0.5 tbsp sugar
1. Peel and pulp the pumpkin, cut it into small pieces, put it in the microwave oven for 6 minutes, and stir it into mud.
2. Make stuffing: take 80g pumpkin puree, add low powder, sugar and condensed milk, stir well and set aside. It can be prepared according to personal taste.
3. Take 200g pumpkin puree, add glutinous rice flour and sugar, and knead into dough.
4. Rub long strips into 12 equal parts.
5. Take a portion of it and press it into flat pieces. Wrap it in the prepared pumpkin paste. Close the mouth. Rub it round and press it flat slightly. Press out the pattern of pumpkin with toothpick. Finally, insert the red plum meat with appropriate size on the top.
6. Oil the steamer and steam for 10-15 minutes.
1. When making pumpkin puree, I don’t want to beat it with an egg beater. It’s good to put on disposable gloves after it’s a little cooler and grab it with my hand.
2. I think sugar can be omitted when making stuffing, because condensed milk is very sweet. It’s better to add some milk powder. The milk flavor is not very strong.
3. Apply oil on palm to prevent sticking during shaping. 4. Sprinkle some glutinous rice flour at the closing place to close the mouth.
5. Brush a little oil on each pumpkin before steaming. After steaming, it will brighten. (no brush)
6. After steaming, put it in the pot for a while to disperse the heat, and then put it out of the pot, so as not to take it out incompletely.