Egg 100g, vegetable oil 80g, sugar 50g, low gluten flour 100g, foam powder 3 G, pumpkin mud 100g, vegetables end 30g
Three medium cups
The practice of Muffin Cake with pumpkin vegetable
1. Slice pumpkin after peeling,
2. Steam for 20 minutes
3. Blanch the vegetables after cleaning,
4. Cut the end of the dish.
5. Egg with sugar
6. Stir evenly
7. Add oil,
8. Stir again and evenly,
9. Pour in sifted low gluten flour and baking powder,
10. Add pumpkin and vegetable ends,
11. Stir evenly,
12. Pour into the cupboard, preheat the oven 180 degrees, middle layer, bake for about 30 minutes.