A. 70 grams of butter, 75 grams of sugar, 120 grams of purple potato paste, 60 grams of eggs
B. 110g flour, 12tsp baking powder, 18tsp salt, 50g milk
C. Surface decoration: send 100 grams of fresh cream cooked, purple potato diced honey amount
How to make purple potato Cupcake
1. The oven is preheated at 175 degrees, the mould is padded with non stick paper cups, and the purple potatoes are steamed in advance for standby.
2. Soften the butter at room temperature and cut it into small pieces. Add sugar and beat it with an electric egg beater until the butter is fluffy and white. Add the cooled purple sweet potato paste and beat it evenly. Finally, add butter to the scattered eggs in three or four times. Beat each time until the eggs are completely absorbed by the butter.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into the butter, and then add the milk to make a batter.
4. Squeeze the batter into the mould evenly, fill it about seven minutes, put it in the middle of the oven, heat up and down, bake at 175 ℃ for about 25 minutes.
5. After the cake is baked and cooled, squeeze some whipped cream, sprinkle the cooked purple potato dice, and then pour a little honey. In fact, decoration can also be free, or not rigidly, just at will.
Purple potato has bright color and rich nutrition. It can be replaced by pumpkin or sweet potato in the season without purple potato.