Ingredients: Rice 5 cups, amaranth 100g, rape 100g, pumpkin 100g, purple potato 100g, egg 2, big root 200g, carrot 30g, cucumber 100g, small tomato 200g, corn starch, sushi vinegar appropriate.
Rainbow Rice Cake
1. Get the ingredients ready.
2. Wash the rice and pour it into the pot.
3. Add water to a water level scale of 5 cups of meter.
4. Press menu key to select white rice function, press the cooking key.
5. Open the cooked rice and put it in a bowl.
6. Stir and heat with a spoon.
7. Add sushi vinegar and mix until completely cooled.
8. Wash the rape and amaranth with light salt water and then blanch them in the pot.
9. Beat rape into mud for standby.
10. Dry the amaranth and squeeze out the juice for standby.
11. Cook and grind purple potatoes and pumpkin into mud for standby.
12. Divide the rice into 5 points, leave a white part, and add rape mud, amaranth juice, purple potato mud and pumpkin mud to mix well.
13. Cucumber and large root cut silk for spare.
14. Beat eggs and add corn starch mixed with water.
15. In the non – dip pot, you don’t need to oil the small fire and spread it into several egg cakes and cut into thin silk.
16. Take a cake mould or flat bottom bowl and press a layer of white rice under the bottom, and lay a layer of cucumber silk.
17. Continue to press on a layer of pumpkin rice and put some big silk on it.
18. Then put amaranth rice, and then spread cucumber silk. All materials are laid in this way.
19. Take a plate and knock the rice back.
20. The remaining large roots are cut into slices and cut in half, and rolled into roses.
21. Cut the small tomato with a v-knife.
22. Cut extra egg cakes and carrots and cut some flowers for decoration.
23. Finally, put the decoration on the rice cake.
If there is no bowl for the bottom cake mold, it is better to pad a fresh-keeping film to facilitate the final release, and no big root can be used mango roll flower.