Ingredients: 50g low gluten powder, 40g fine granulated sugar, 3 native eggs, 40ml milk, 40ml salad oil, proper amount of sugar, edible pigment
The practice of turning over sugar cake with rainbow
1. Figure 1. Separate the yolk from the protein
Fig. 2. Put the protein into the oil-free and water-free egg bowl and beat it to small bubbles at low speed
Fig. 3. Add 30g fine granulated sugar in two times. Each time you add it, you need to mix it evenly
Fig. 4. At this time, use the third gear to quickly hit the albumen
Fig. 5. After 5 minutes of quick beating, the protein will scratch and continue to beat until dry foaming
Figure 6. The protein can draw deep lines without dripping
2. Fig. 1. Put the yolk into the egg bowl and beat it slowly until smooth
Figure 2. Add sugar and 30ml milk
Figure 3. Continue mixing
Figure 4. Add salad oil and continue to mix
Figure 5. The egg yolk is smooth and free of particles
3. Fig. 1. Sift the low gluten powder into the egg yolk paste
Fig. 2. Stir with a scraper until there are no granules
Figure 3. Remove 13 protein with a scraper
Figure 4. Mix well with a scraper until the drop is smooth
Figure 5. The yolk paste can be put into the protein
Fig. 6. Stir from bottom to top with scraper until even
4. Preheat the oven at 150 degrees, spoon the cake paste into the baking cup, and then put it into the baking tray. Put it in the preheated oven at 150 degrees and bake it in the middle for 30 minutes. The heat of the oven should be determined by each family. Take out the baked cake and let it cool.
5. Now start to turn sugar, take out the right amount of turn sugar paste and cut it into the size of 1 yuan coin.
6. Squeeze out the edible pigment, scrape out the pigment as small as sesame seed on the mouth of the pigment bottle with toothpick, and put it into the molasses, knead the color of molasses one by one. The icing cream just taken out from the refrigerator will be hard, and it will become soft after kneading. If you feel it is very touching, you can sprinkle a little sugar powder to prevent it from sticking to your hands.
7. Soften with a piece of small turning sugar paste, roll it into 2 pieces of dumpling skin with rolling pin, cut the rolled turning sugar paste into the size of cupcake with cutting mold, and lay it on the cake.
8. Start making a rainbow. Divide the icing cream that you have just kneaded the pigment into a small piece. Put it in your palm and use your index finger to rub it on the icing cream to make a long strip. Then put it on the cake. Continue to put the rest of the icing cream. Finally, use the white icing cream to knead it into small pieces and put it on the rainbow.
9. If the mold is used for cutting, knead the sugar cream and roll it flat with a rolling pin. Cover the mold and put it on the cake.