1 egg, 80g original yoghurt, 35g milk (or all yoghurt), 100g low gluten flour, 1tsp baking powder, 40g sugar, 50g dried cranberry and 60g butter. If you add another 14 teaspoons of baking soda, it will be softer.
Practice of raisin Yogurt Cake
1. Add white granulated sugar to egg and beat well;
2. Add the butter and continue to stir well. (if the butter does not melt completely, heat the butter in the boiler until it melts.)
3. Add yogurt and milk, continue to stir into a uniform liquid;
4. Sift in the powder, cut and mix evenly with scraper;
5. Add raisins and mix well;
6. Spoon the batter into a paper cup, preheat the oven at 180 ℃ for 10 minutes, and bake for 22-25 minutes in the middle layer;
Can’t wait for Zhao Ping Ping, raw batter to lick, ah~~~
It’s fresh. Use a large paper cup, cool quickly, cut into small pieces, do it in the evening, can’t let children eat too much! hey.