A. Raspberry stuffing: 100g raspberry puree, 20g sugar, 1 slice gilding, 100g fresh cream, 3ml rum
B. Egg yolk 4, sugar 10g, honey 20g, protein 3, sugar 40g
C. Low gluten flour 50g, salt free butter 10g, milk 25, raspberry 20
D. Stuffing: 150 grams of whipped cream, 80 grams of raspberry stuffing
E. Surface decoration: proper amount of fresh cream, 10 raspberries
How to make raspberry cake roll
1. How to make raspberry stuffing: soak the diced Geely in cold water for 10 minutes, stir the raspberry puree with sugar evenly, heat it to a warm temperature after water separation, then put in the softened diced Geely, stir until the diced Geely is completely melted, take out the container of the puree and let it cool. Whisk the cream until it is thick but still flowing. Mix the raspberry puree and cream twice. Stir well to form raspberry stuffing.
2. Preheat the oven 180 degrees, pad non stick cloth or non stick paper on the baking tray in advance for standby.
3. Mix the yolk, sugar and honey in material B, and stir until the yolk volume increases and the color becomes lighter. Beat the egg white until it foams for 8 minutes. Put in the sugar in the middle three times. Then mix well with the egg yolk liquid.
4. Put the milk and butter of C mixture into a small bowl, heat in the microwave for 5-10 seconds to melt the butter, then sift the flour into the egg paste, stir well, then pour the warm milk and butter into the batter along the rubber scraper, and stir well.
5. Pour the batter into the baking pan, scrape it smooth, sprinkle raspberries evenly, put it in the upper layer of the oven, and bake at 180 degrees for about 13 minutes.
6. Take out the cake slice and air it until it doesn’t stick to the surface. Buckle it upside down on a larger oil paper. Tear off the non stick cloth while it’s hot and let it cool.
7. Spread a layer of whipped cream on the cake slice, and then squeeze a bar of raspberry sauce. Start to roll up the cake from one end. When rolling, also lift the oil paper to work together, so that the force is more uniform, and the cake roll will not be cracked by fingers carelessly. Wrap tightly with oil paper and refrigerate for 20 minutes until set.
8. After taking out, squeeze fresh cream on the surface, stack raspberries for decoration, and slice them when eating.
1. Pay special attention to the baking temperature and time of the cake roll, neither too dry nor too much moisture. Pay attention to the observation when baking. As long as the surface turns golden, you can take it out immediately by patting the surface with your hands and not sticking to your hands.
2. Pay attention to moisturizing when airing. It’s better to cover the surface with non stick paper or cloth, and the airing time should not be too long to prevent the cake from drying.