Cake bottom: 50g digested cake, 25g butter
Cheese paste: 250g cream cheese, 150g light cream, 50g sugar, 1 egg, 20g corn starch, appropriate amount of raspberry
Surface decoration: light cream, sugar, raspberry each amount
How to make raspberry cheese cake
1. The digester cake is crushed, mixed with melted butter, and pressed into the mold.
2. Soften cream cheese with water, add sugar and stir well.
3. Add cream and stir well.
4. Add the eggs and stir well.
5. Add corn starch and stir well. Put raspberries on the bottom of the cake.
6. Pour in the batter and bake in a 170 degree oven for 60 minutes.
7. The frozen cake is buttoned up on the basin.
8. Cream and sugar until smooth.
9. Wipe on the top of the cake and decorate with raspberries.