Accessories: 2 grams of water, 30 grams of vegetable oil, 10 grams of egg liquid
[red bean paste moon cake] production process:
1. Weigh out the invert syrup, alkali water and vegetable oil, pour them into a basin and mix them evenly;
2. Weigh out the flour, add it into the syrup, knead it into a ball, and seal it for 1-2 hours;
3. Divide the bean paste stuffing into 12 equal parts, and then knead it into a circle;
4. The dough is divided into 12 equal portions;
5. Then take a slice of the cake, press it flat, and wrap it in the bean paste stuffing;
6. Sprinkle a little dry powder into the moon cake mold, rotate the mold to make the inner wall covered with flour, then pour out the surplus flour, put the wrapped moon cake dough in, and gently press it down into the green body of the moon cake;
7. Put the pressed green moon cake on the baking plate with a gap between the two parts; preheat the oven for 200 degrees, spray a little water on the surface of the green moon cake, then put it into the middle layer of the oven, heat up and down for 200 ℃, take out the shape of the moon cake and brush the egg liquid on the surface after about 5 minutes;
8. Then put it into the oven 180 and continue to bake for 15 minutes to see the golden surface.
1. I didn’t buy Jian water, so I used the alkaline noodles I used at home, which was mixed in the ratio of alkaline noodles and water 1:3;
2. After adding alkali water and oil, the syrup should be stirred well, and the stirred state is like emulsified oil, showing a light yellow color;
3. Although the freshly baked moon cake tastes good, it’s better to wait for 2 or 3 days for the moon cake to return to oil before eating. In this way, the appearance, color and taste are better.