Oil skin: 300g of flour with medium gluten, 165 g of water, 15 g of vegetable oil, 3 G yeast and 2G of salt.
Pastry: 150g of flour with medium gluten and 75 g of vegetable oil
Filling: 75g red sugar, 30g sesame, 20g flour, 25g honey, 15g oil, a little water (if it can be combined with dough, no water is added)
Egg liquid, sesame
How to make red sugar pastry
1. Pour the pastry into the container,
2. Mix into a group.
3. The oil sheet material is poured into the container,
4. Mix into a group.
5. Then make the filling. Let the pastry have a full relaxation time. The flour in the filling is cooked,
6. Pour in cooked sesame, sugar,
7. Then crush the sugar, add oil and honey.
8. Knead into a dough. If the amount just happens, you don’t need to add water. Honey quantity first depends on the situation slowly increase.
9. Take the oil out and fall a few more.
10. Look at the fall more smooth than the left.
11. And then split it into 10,
12. And then divide the pastry into 10,
13. Wrap the oil into the pastry,
14. “Long” and,
15. Roll up,
16. And then “long”,
17. And then roll it up,
18. The filling is divided into 10,
19. Roll the leather into a round shape and then wrap it into the filling,
20. Roll into a round cake after closing. Brush the egg liquid on it, and sprinkle sesame seeds. Preheat the oven 210 degrees, and bake in the middle for about 20 minutes.