1. Cut the sweet potato into small pieces after peeling.
2. Heat the oil in the frying pan, then pour in the sweet potato. Deep fry the sweet potato slowly over medium low heat for a few minutes, then turn on medium heat and color it. Deep fry until golden yellow. Control the oil and set aside.
3. Put the fried sweet potato into a bowl, put water in the pot, bring to a boil, and steam the sweet potato for 5 minutes.
4. Put the steamed sweet potatoes on the plate.
5. Bring 260g water to a boil, then add brown sugar. After boiling, thicken with corn starch. Bring to a boil. Scoop up with a spoon and pour into the steamed sweet potato.
1. Fried sweet potatoes began to use small fire is to prevent sweet potato peeling.
2. The purpose of steaming the steamed sweet potato in the pot is to make the skin of the fried sweet potato stiffen.
3. The proportion of brown sugar and water can be adjusted according to personal taste. My family doesn’t like to eat too sweet, so the taste I make is lighter.
4. Because I have corn starch at home, so I use it. I can also use thickening powder. The amount of starch can be adjusted according to my own taste.
5. This sweet food should be eaten while it is hot.