Material: single cake 5
5 eggs (8 eggs shared by 5 cake slices), 22g5 fine sugar, 15g5 salad oil, 30g5 fresh milk, 37g5 low flour, and appropriate amount of Monascus powder
Light cream with filling, light cream for plastering and light cream with gradients for decoration:
Light cream: About 600g
Red food pigment: a little
1. The yolk and protein of 8 eggs were separated;
2. Take 15 egg yolks and 15 grams of salad oil, 30 grams of fresh milk, 37 grams of low flour, appropriate amount of Monascus powder, and stir them into a fine yolk paste;
3. Take 15 protein, add 22 g Sugar in three times, beat until dry foaming;
4. First, a small amount of protein was mixed with egg yolk paste;
5. Then pour the egg yolk paste into the protein and mix well;
6. The mould is padded with paper pad;
7. Pour the batter into the mold and shake to make bubbles. Bake for 15 minutes in the middle layer of 180 degree oven.
8. Repeat steps 1-7, make another 4 pieces of cake, pay attention to increase the amount of Monascus powder to make a gradual effect.
The method of red yeast gradual change cake
1. Arrange 5 slices of cake from bottom to top in order of depth, and apply a thin layer of whipped cream in the middle of each slice;
2. After the cake is stacked, spread a thin layer of whipped cream on the surface. It doesn’t matter if it’s not neat, it will be covered;
3. A small amount of red pigment was used to tone the cream, and the cream was mounted gradually from bottom to top in the order of deep to light;
4. The top can also be covered with patterns.