3-4 eggs, a small amount of flour, 1 pack of milk (boxed milk is OK), sugar, oil, salt
1. Break the eggs and separate the yolk from the white.
2. Beat egg white with three chopsticks. If you have an egg beater at home, it’s much more convenient.
3, after the egg white has been beating for almost a few minutes, there will be a bubble. To make the cake sweeter, add half a spoonful of salt and half a spoonful of sugar.
4. Then continue to beat, about 20 minutes, until the egg white slowly become sticky, and then put a spoonful of sugar.
5. And then continue to fight, almost ten minutes later, until the egg white has been completely creamy, stick to the chopsticks will not fall. So if there are conditions, it’s better to buy an egg beater, which can save a lot of time and energy.
6. Add two spoonfuls of sugar, three spoonfuls of flour and six spoonfuls of milk to the yolk. Stir gently.
7. Pour about half of the beaten egg white, stir it gently (in circles or not), and then pour in the other half of the egg white.
8. Power on the electric rice cooker, preheat it, wait for the water in the electric rice cooker to be absorbed. When it is a little hot, take it out, pour in a little oil (in order to prevent the cake from sticking to the pot), pour the well mixed cake liquid into the pot, shake it gently for a few times, and shake out the bubbles (in case there will be concave and convex pits on the surface of the cake later)
9. Then press the cook button of the electric rice cooker. After a few minutes, it will automatically jump to the heat preservation position. Then cover the ventilated place with a towel and simmer for about 20 minutes. Then press the cook button again, cook until it automatically jumps to the heat preservation position, and then simmer for a while.