Ingredients: glutinous rice, dried rice dumplings, chicken legs, fresh mushrooms, pickled bamboo shoots, salted duck eggs,
Ingredients: onion, ginger, cooking wine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, pepper, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, vegetable oil
1. Remove the bone of the chicken leg, cut it into pieces, cut the onion into small pieces, slice the ginger, put the chicken leg meat, onion and ginger into a large bowl, add wine, oyster sauce, soy sauce, pepper, salt, sugar and monosodium glutamate, stir well, seal it with plastic wrap, and put it in the refrigerator for more than 4 hours.
2. Wash the glutinous rice, soak in water for more than 3 hours, control the dry water, add soy sauce, salt, sugar and a little vegetable oil, mix well and marinate for 1 hour.
3. Peel the yolk from the salted duck eggs and cut each half in half. Marinate the tip of bamboo shoots with water to remove the excess salt and cut into small sections.
4. Slice mushrooms into marinated chicken and mix well. Blanch the dried rice dumpling leaves with boiling water and remove them. Rinse them with a brush under flowing water.
5. Fold a piece of rice dumpling leaves into a funnel shape. First put in a spoonful of glutinous rice, then put in chicken leg, mushroom, bamboo shoot tip, half salted egg yolk, and finally put in a layer of glutinous rice. Wrap it well and tie it firmly with thread.
6. Code the dumplings into the pot, add water over the dumplings, and then press tightly with a grate. Place a plate full of water on the grate, cover it, boil it over high heat, boil it over low heat for 2 hours, and then simmer for 1 hour.
1. Zongzi must be wrapped tightly, not leaking rice.
2. When cooking rice dumplings, the weight is pressed on them, and the cooked rice dumplings are complete and beautiful.
3. The peeled egg white can be cooked in batches without waste.