1. separate the protein from yolk, and pay attention to the water and oil free of the basin containing the protein.
2. break the yolk apart.
3. add 15 g Sugar to egg yolk and stir evenly.
4. add milk to egg yolk and mix well.
5. add corn oil to egg yolk and mix well.
6. sift in low powder in yolk and mix evenly.
7., beat the egg whites to the blister, add 10 grams of sugar, continue to beat the fine foam, then add 10 grams of sugar, then add 10 grams of sugar to the wet foaming, and then dry it to dry foaming. Preheat oven 150 degrees.
8. add one third of the cream to the yolk paste.
9. mix the protein and batter up and down with a scraper.
10. pour the batter into the remaining protein and mix evenly.
11. pour batter into cake mold, knock off bubbles, and bake in preheated oven for 150 degrees for 50 minutes
12. fold the baked cake upside down and cool it on the baking net to cool and demould.
13. protein plus 50 g Sugar to 7 for distribution.
Add 14.50 g Sugar and cook to 121 degrees.
15. pour sugar water into protein, beat well with egg beater at high speed.
16. soften butter at room temperature and beat to smooth.
17. stir butter into protein. It starts with bean curd residue separated by water and oil, and continues to stir.
18. stir until smooth to make cream.
19. take proper amount of dry Perth and apply a small amount of pigment to dry Perth with toothpick.
20. apply white oil on your hands and rub dry Perth to a uniform color.
21. roll the knead dry Perth into thin sheets.
22. mold the flowers with rose, and put the pressed flowers into the book cover to prevent drying.
23. take a small piece of dry Perth and rub it into a water drop to make the flower heart.
24. take a petal and place it on the sponge pad, and press the edge of the petal thin with a ball shaped tool.
25. take a petal to wrap the flower heart, the petal is slightly 2 mm higher than the flower heart, and it is tightly wrapped, and there are some gaps left on it
26. take another petal and wrap the flower heart from the other side with the method above.
27. take three petals and press the edge of the petals thin with ball tools. Then apply a small amount of water to the middle position with toothpicks, and press one petal to stick to the outside of the flower heart.
28. take four petals, press the edge of petals thin with ball tools, and roll out a moderate arc on the edge. (back in the picture)
29. apply a small amount of water on the lower third position with toothpicks, and press one petal to stick it to the outside of the flower heart.
30. turn sugar and add a proper amount of white, press out slightly lighter flower type, and stick five petals with the above method.
31. add white sugar and stick it to the next circle. (you can also increase the petals per layer)
32. make the outermost petals with white.
33. make calyx in five star shape by pressing green sugar.
34. do well in all kinds of sugar flowers.
35. cut the cake into two pieces.
36. apply a cream to one of them.
37. cover another piece of cake and smooth top and side.
38. decorate with sugar flower.