150 grams of glutinous rice flour, 20 grams of rose butter, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 50 grams of chocolate
1. Mix the fresh glutinous rice paste with a little warm water (the dough is a little crispy at this time).
2. Divide the dough into two equal parts, one part put a small spoon of rose sauce and knead well, one part knead well.
3. Divide it into 15g.
4. White with chocolate chip stuffing.
5. Put peanut butter into the rose dumpling noodles and make it round.
6. Boil the water in the pot, add the dumplings and roll them away. When the dumplings are floating on the water, cook them for another minute and a half!