A. 6 inch original Qifeng cake 1
B. 100g canned fruit sandwich
C. 300-350 g whipped cream
D. Appropriate amount of edible pigment
Rose Cream Cake
1. Cut the cake horizontally into two pieces from the middle.
Cover the cake with a thin layer of cream. 2.
3. Design the style in advance, color the cream according to the pattern requirements, put part of the cream into a small bowl according to the amount of each color, add edible pigment, and stir evenly. The color of this cake is light pink, dark red and green.
4. Make most of the cream light pink and smooth the whole cake.
5. Fill the top of the whole cake with light pink cream as much as possible. Then turn the turntable and use a spatula to push the cream from the middle to the left and right to spread the top of the whole cake.
6. When the top is flattened, a part of the cream is hung on the side. Use the cream hung on the side to cover the cake embryo on the side. The spatula is set up and pushed back and forth to rotate the turntable. One side of the knife is attached to the cake body, so that when the turntable is rotated, the place across the edge of the spatula can be ensured to be neat. This is the first round. It doesn’t need to be very neat. The basic surface and sides are covered with even cream.
7. Then start trimming the side of the second round. The knife is perpendicular to the cake and is held vertically. The knife head is almost on the turntable, but it’s just next to it. If you press the turntable with special force, it won’t turn. One side of the knife is gently next to the cream on the side of the cake, and the other side is facing its own direction, with an angle of about 30 degrees. Turn the turntable with one hand, and stick the knife tightly on the side of the cake cream with the other hand. If it is not flat, stick it with a little force, and make the turning place flat by the contact area between the knife and cream.
8. Next is the top of the second round. The knife is held horizontally. One side of the knife is close to the cake surface, and the other side is tilted in its own direction. It is basically an angle of about 30 degrees. From the outside to the inside, it cuts across the surface of the cake and scrapes the flat top. If you are not satisfied with the third and fourth round, you can smooth the whole cake within four times.
9. Put the rose mouth into the mounting bag, and put the remaining light pink cream into the mounting bag. First squeeze four light pink roses. If there is a rose needle, it’s best to use chopsticks.
10. The head of the rose beak is an inclined plane with a long head and a short head. When extruding, the short one faces up. First, extrude the flower bud around the chopsticks head, and then extrude the petals around the flower bud. The starting point of each petal is in the middle of the previous petal, and the ending point is more than half of the last petal. About 8 or 9 petals can be squeezed.
11. Take down the squeezed rose with the tip of the scissors and put it in the position where you want to put it. Be sure to stick to the cream surface, otherwise it won’t stick. Then gently press the scissors down and pull it out.
12. Add dark red on the basis of light pink, and make four roses of dark red, pink and white respectively. Pay attention to the average distance between each flower. As for the size, it can be different, which is more realistic and natural.
13. After the flower is finished, mix a leaf green cream, put the leaf flower mouth into the mounting bag, put the cream, squeeze some leaves at the root of the flower, and at the same time, the leaves can also cover the indentation after the flower is put out with scissors.
14. Draw some branches and vines evenly on the side of the cake with toothpick, and decorate the cake with dark red small round mouth bean. The bottom lace can be decorated with 5 teeth flower mouth.
1. Similar to the complex decorative cake, you can choose the fresh cream of plants to use after whipping, so the cream of plants is more delicate and stable.
2. When mixing the cream, it’s better to put a little less pigment first. You can use toothpick to dip a little pigment into the cream, and then stir it evenly. If the color is not heavy enough, you can add some more.
3. Whipped cream is suitable for smoothing cake when it is about 9. This kind of cream is soft and easy to operate. When it is hard and foamy, it is suitable for extruding complex patterns and lace, making the pattern more clear and moving.