Batter material: butter 60 grams, fine sugar 50 grams, rose sauce 30 grams, cream cheese 100 grams, rose essence 14 teaspoon, whole egg liquid 60 grams, low powder 110 grams, baking powder 12 spoon, baking soda 14 spoon, red yeast powder 10 grams, red pigment 1 drops
Surface decoration: rose syrup, cream cheese 150g, butter 24g, sugar powder 30g, lemon juice a little, rose sauce 20g
How to make Rose Velvet Cake
1. Soften butter and cream cheese at room temperature, add sugar and beat until white.
2. Add the whole egg liquid in several times, mix and beat well.
3, add rose sauce and rose essence and a little red pigment to mix evenly.
4. Sift in all the powders twice and mix well.
5. Put it into the flower mounting bag, squeeze it into the mold, bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes
6. The baked cake is coated with rose syrup. I’ll boil it with rose sauce and a little water
7. Soften the cream cheese and butter at room temperature and mix well.
8. Add sugar powder, rose sauce, lemon juice, mix well, add a little red pigment to color.
9. Squeeze it on the surface of the cake, decorate it with chocolate rose flowers, and freeze it to shape.
If you don’t decorate with cream and cheese, the sour cream sauce is also very delicious. 50 grams of sour cream, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar are mixed evenly and then sprinkled. You can also add a little rose sauce. The taste is sour and sweet, very delicious!