Ingredients: 100g cream cheese, 65ml milk, 3 eggs, 30g butter, 10g low gluten flour, 15g corn starch, 50g sugar, 1g baking powder, 40g dried cranberry, 15ml rum, and proper amount of dry flour.
How to make rum Cranberry cheese cake
1. All materials: cut the dried cranberries in advance and soak them in 15ml rum for one night until soft
2. Add cream cheese and milk to the steel bowl, stir smoothly with hot water
3. Add butter and stir until blended
4. Add egg yolk in several times, quickly stir well, and take out the steel basin from the hot water
5. Sift and add the powder together and stir evenly
6. Add the protein into the clean steel basin, add the white granulated sugar three times, as shown in the figure, until the wet foaming
7. Add part of the protein into the cheese paste and stir well, then add the remaining protein and stir gently
8. Sprinkle a proper amount of dry flour on the dried cranberries (to prevent the dried cranberries from settling at the bottom of the batter), and filter out the excess dry powder.
9. Add to the batter and mix lightly
10. Fill the batter into the mold for 9 minutes, and add appropriate amount of water into the baking pan
11. Bake in water bath and put it in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes (depending on the mold size)
12. After baking, let it dry for a few minutes to demould, and then let it cool completely and refrigerate for a few hours to taste the best.
Special tips: the baking time should be adjusted flexibly according to the size of the mold