Filling materials: appropriate amount of pizza sauce, 100g mozzarella cheese, 8 pieces of salami sausage.
The practice of salami pizza
1. Knead the dough materials together until the expansion stage, cover with plastic film and put them in a warm place for basic fermentation.
2. When the dough is twice the size of the original, the basic fermentation is finished.
3. Knead the dough and cover it with plastic film to relax for 15 minutes.
4. Roll the loose dough into an oval shape with thick outer ring and thin middle. Put it into a baking pan with olive oil. After a little shaping, brush a thin layer of olive oil on the surface of the dough embryo.
5. Apply appropriate amount of pizza sauce on the thin part in the middle of the dough.
6. Sprinkle with a layer of mozzarella cheese.
7. Put salami on it.
8. Sprinkle with a layer of mozzarella cheese, put it in the middle of the oven preheated at 210 ℃ and bake for 20 minutes.
1. Pizza sauce is available on the Internet, but it’s still recommended to make it by yourself. Put it in the refrigerator and seal it for a week.
2. Mozzarella cheese can be whole or granular. If it’s whole, just dice it by yourself.
3. This is for three people. I don’t use a pizza tray, but it should be at least 9 inches in size.