How to make salami sausage beef pizza
1. Place the cake on a clean baking plate and fork the small hole in the cake with a fork.
2. Spread the sauce evenly on the bottom of the pie.
3. Sprinkle more than half of the mozzarella cheese evenly.
4. Spread the onion, green pepper and red pepper evenly.
5. Then sprinkle salami sausage, beef, black olive and red kidney beans in turn.
6. Sprinkle with the rest of the mozzarella.
7. Preheat the oven 180 degrees and bake the pizza in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
1. If time permits, salami sausages can be steamed in the pot for a while before making pizza, which makes the pizza taste better.
2. Small holes should be made in the cake to prevent the middle of the crust from swelling and bulging when baking, which will affect the appearance of the pizza.
3. It’s especially convenient for office workers who want to eat pizza and don’t have much time.