Ingredients: 1000 grams of glutinous rice, 350 grams of pork ribs (pork),
Accessories: 70g fresh mushrooms, 100g shrimps, 200g peanuts , 75g onions (white), 400g eggs,
Seasoning: 15g salt, 4G monosodium glutamate, 70g soy sauce, 2G pepper, 80g peanut oil
1. Boil and shell the eggs, soak them in half a cup of soy sauce for 10 minutes and color them.
2. Meat sauce (sauce made of meat stuffing, mushroom, onion and various seasonings) in a casserole, put in eggs, marinate for 20 minutes with low heat, turn off the heat and let it soak, then take out when eating.
3. Peel the onion, wash and chop it, cut the marinated egg into small pieces, soak the raw peanut kernel in water; the pork is braised in brown sauce, wash the mushroom and soak it in water for use.
4. Pour peanut oil into the frying pan, heat it, add a little onion powder, stir fry, then add soy sauce, refined salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper powder, add appropriate amount of water, add braised pork, stir fry until the juice is dry.
5. Wash the glutinous rice and soak it in cold water for about 2 hours. Soak the dried Malan in cold water.
6. Wash 300 grams of rice dumpling leaves, put them into the pot, add water to make them soft, take them up, drain them and set them aside.
7. Take three leaves of rice dumpling, with the hair on the surface opposite, first put in 13 glutinous rice, add braised pork, mushrooms, marinated egg petals, shrimps, raw peanuts, and then put in 23 glutinous rice to make a triangle dumpling, and tie it with wet water lily.
8. Put the wrapped rice dumplings into the pot, add water, cook for about 2 hours with high heat, and then simmer for about 3 hours with low heat.