① Pie skin: low gluten flour 80g, high gluten flour 70g, butter 80g, egg yolk 1, salt 2G, sugar 5g, cold water 30ml
② Stuffing: western ham sausage right amount (I use Lyon ham taste very good), broccoli right amount, onion 12, shrimp a little, whole egg 1, egg yolk 1, milk 50ml, Cream 100ml, garlic 2, salt, black pepper right amount, mozzarella cheese right amount
① Sift the high and low gluten flour into the cooking machine, add salt and sugar, and cut the frozen butter into small pieces
② Start stirring to form even sand grains (if there is no cooking machine, knead them into larger grains by hand)
③ Add egg yolk and cold water
④ Stir for a short time until the ball is about to form
⑤ Take out the dough and wrap it with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
⑥ The loose dough is wrapped in plastic film and rolled into a large piece about 3mm thick
⑦ Roll it up with a rolling pin and put it on the buttered pie plate
⑧ Press all sides to fit the mold completely by hand, remove the excess part, and prick the hole at the bottom with a fork; then refrigerate for 20 minutes
⑨ Put tin foil, heavy stone or beans on the loose pie skin (I only have raw peanuts);
Put it into the preheated oven in advance, heat 170 and heat 190 (180 for ordinary oven) for 15 to 20 minutes, then take out and remove the heavy objects
And tinfoil, continue to bake for 7, 8 minutes;
Then take out and brush with a layer of egg liquid and bake for another 5 minutes
The production of stuffing
1. Cut the broccoli into small pieces and blanch in boiling water to cool; cut the sausage into suitable pieces; shred the onion and slice the garlic; blanch several shrimps in boiling water.
2. Stir fry the onion shreds with a little butter until transparent. Set aside
3. Mix the milk, light cream, whole egg and yolk, add a little salt and black pepper to taste
4. Stack broccoli, sausage, onion and shrimps on the baked pastry and pour in the egg milk
5. Mozzarella cheese sprinkled on the surface
6. Put the seasoned pie into the oven again and bake for about 30 minutes.
1. Pie dough can be made more at one time. If it can’t be used, it can be refrigerated before next use and then used after de icing. Refrigerated dough can last about a month
2. When mixing dough, add water and egg yolk, and mix well with the method of pressure mixing. Excessive gluten is easy.
3. The purpose of brushing egg liquid in the late baking stage of pie skin is to isolate the moisture in the filling material properly, so as not to affect the taste of pie skin
4. The vegetables in the stuffing should be blanched or fried to cool before use to avoid excessive water.