Materials: high gluten powder 200g, milk 130ml, salt free butter 15g, sugar 15g, salt 2G, fermented powder 3G, sausage 6.
How to make sausage rolls
1. All the ingredients are mixed in the toaster and fermented.
2. A good dough to ferment out, light out of the internal air. Divide them into 6 equal parts, knead them into a circle and let them stand for about 10 minutes.
3. Take a small dough and knead it into a strip shape with thick end and thin end as shown in the picture.
4. Roll it into thin slices.
5. Put a small sausage on the wide end and roll it up. The thin end is divided into three equal parts as shown in the picture.
6. Braid it!
7. Then roll up the braided braids.
8. The second fermentation was carried out after all six were finished.
9. After the second fermentation, you can see the bread rolls plump up! The round and fat look is OK.
10. Brush with the egg.
11. Preheat the oven at 200 ℃ for about 12 minutes.
12. The baked bread will come out of the oven and let it cool. Baked rolls with braids. As lovely as a little girl!