Mold: 23cm diameter, 9.5cm high silicone hollow mold
Materials: 4 yolks, 60 g low powder, 60 g Corn starch, 4 protein, 50g fine sugar.
Cranberry dry and a small amount of low powder mixed
Surface decoration: moisture proof sugar powder
Oven: cus-3501 variable temperature oven
The practice of Sava sponge cake
1. Protein added sugar to dry protein state.
2. Disperse the yolk, add 13 protein and mix evenly.
3. Mix the remaining proteins evenly.
4. Sift in low powder in steps and mix well.
5. Add cranberry and dry a little bit.
6. Apply oil and powder to the mold.
7. Pour the batter into the mold.
8. Preheat the oven, fire up and down, upper middle, 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
9. Fold back to cool the mold release and sprinkle sugar powder for decoration.