Fried scallion cake
Raw materials: 200 grams of common flour, 20 grams of scallion, 50 grams of peanut oil, 2 grams of salt, 2 grams of pepper powder, boiling water.
The method of ironing onion oil cake
1. Slowly pour boiling water into the basin, stir with chopsticks, and stir into snowflakes;
2. Let it dry for a while and knead it into a smooth dough. If it feels hard, take some cold water. If it feels too soft, add some flour. Then cover it with plastic film or wet gauze and let it rest for 15-20 minutes;
3. Divide the dough into 5 equal parts, or at will;
4. Roll it into a rectangular sheet with a rolling pin;
5. Prepare salt, Zanthoxylum powder (fried Zanthoxylum powder), peanut oil, onion powder
6. Sprinkle with salt, pepper powder and oil, then sprinkle with scallion
7. From the outside to the inside, roll it into a long strip, and pinch it tightly at both ends to prevent oil from coming out;
8. Then from the right to the left into a circle;
9. A round pancake rolled with a rolling pin;
10. There is a layer of oil in the electric cake pan, and there is also a layer on the cake. Because the cake is thin, one side can’t touch the body of the pan, so it turns several times in the middle. If you like to eat a thicker cake, you don’t need to turn it. According to the requirements of the cake pan, you can bake it until it’s golden on both sides;
Features: tender inside and scorched outside, crispy and delicious
1. Pepper powder must use their own fried pepper powder, a strong pepper flavor, very good. (Chinese prickly ash powder method: small fire, keep turning with a shovel, stir fry until the Chinese prickly ash turns yellow slightly and has a strong fragrance, then pour it on the cutting board to cool, use a grinder to break it into powder, or use a rolling pin to roll it. Stir fry a little more at a time and put it into a small glass bottle after cooling.)
2. Although pasta like oil cake is delicious, it contains too much oil after all. Considering health, don’t eat too much at a time. Enough is enough.
3. The noodles should be soft, not too hard, otherwise it will affect the taste.