Ingredients: flour, hot water, liangbaikai, salad oil, salt, onion oil, five spice powder, onion, sesame
How to make scallion pancakes
1. Mix the flour, oil and salt well.
2. Pour in hot water and stir with chopsticks to make flakes.
3. Slowly pour in the cold water and knead the flour into a medium soft dough.
4. After standing for 15-20 minutes, roll out the dough.
5. Spread onion oil, sprinkle a little salt and five spice powder, then sprinkle onion.
6. Fold the dough like a folding fan and roll it up from one end.
7. After 20 minutes, roll out and sprinkle sesame seeds.
8. Oil the pan, heat up and put the dough into the pan. Fry the dough over medium and small heat, golden on both sides.