Raw material: Shrimp
Thin meat filling
Cooking wine, soy sauce, peanut oil, water starch
The practice of golden roll of shrimp meat with sea moss
1. Prepare fresh shrimp.
2. Peel out the shrimp meat, remove the shrimp line, and clean it.
3. Chop into shrimp mud.
4. Chop the thin meat filling with a knife for a while, and chop it into meat paste.
5. Put shrimp and meat mud into a large bowl, add appropriate amount of peanut oil.
6. Add some salt, soy sauce and wine to your taste, and add an egg white.
7. Stir well in one direction.
8. Add a proper amount of water starch to stir well.
9. Add 4 yolks into the bowl, add the water powder, beat well.
10. Oil the pan or pan, pour in the egg liquid and fry into an egg cake.
11. Smooth the egg cake face down.
12. Let the Shanghai moss go.
13. Cut the egg cake as big as the seaweed.
14. Put in a proper amount of filling.
15. Spread the filling evenly with a spoon.
17. Roll in a roll, wrap with fresh-keeping film, fold the excess fresh-keeping film on both sides under the meat roll and press it down.
18. Put into a large plate, open the steamer, steam for about 10 minutes.
19. Take out the meat roll and remove the fresh film.
20. Cut into a centimeter or so.
1. When rolling, it should be tight, and it should be done without looseness.
2. After steaming the wrap with the fresh-keeping film, the moisture can not be put into the meat roll, and the meat roll is easier to form.
3. If you don’t like pork, you can change it to chicken.
4. The water starch for filling should be thick, and the water starch added to yolk should be thin.