Three eggs (50g yolk, 105g protein), 66g sugar, 28g vegetable oil, 33g milk, 58G low gluten flour and 2G seaweed
A baking tray (28cm square baking tray)
Practice of making seaweed cake roll
1. Mix egg yolk with 20g sugar,
2. Add vegetable oil and milk,
3. Mix well, then add the sifted low gluten flour,
4. Then stir well
5. Chop the seaweed and pour into the batter,
6. Mix well. Put it aside.
7. Add 46 grams of white sugar to the protein,
8. Beat until hard foaming. Protein can’t be reversed.
9. Take a small part of the protein and put it into the egg yolk batter,
10. Mix well and pour into the cream,
11. Mix well,
12. The baking tray is covered with oil paper,
13. Pour the batter into the baking pan and smooth. Put it in the middle layer of 180 degree preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
14. Beat the cream with sugar,
15. Take out the baked cake to cool, turn it over, put it on a large oil paper, and spread the whipped cream on the surface of the cake,
16. Roll up and refrigerate for 30 minutes before slicing.