Materials: seedless jujube, Xinjiang raisin, red bean, glutinous rice, dried Zongye
1. Wash the glutinous rice and soak it in clean water for more than 3 hours to control the water content; blanch the dried rice dumpling leaves with boiling water and rinse them with a brush under flowing water.
2. Seedless small jujube, a little water bubble hair; grape dry cleaning net bubble hair.
3. Fold a piece of rice dumpling leaves into a funnel shape. First put in a spoonful of glutinous rice, then put in a few dates and raisins respectively. Finally, put a layer of glutinous rice to fill it. Wrap it up and tie it with thread.
4. Code the dumplings into the pot, add water over the dumplings, and then press tightly with a grate. Place a plate full of water on the grate, cover it, boil it over high heat, boil it over low heat for 2 hours, and then simmer for 1 hour.
1. Glutinous rice soaking time should be enough, cooked dumplings will be soft glutinous.
2. Seedless jujube bubble hair can not use too much water, water will lose a lot of sweet.