Ingredients: 300g flour, 190g warm water, 3G yeast, peanut oil, salt and pepper, white sesame
Baking temperature: 180 ℃ for 22 minutes
Practice of sesame flavor pastry
1. Mix flour and yeast evenly, add warm water, knead into dough and ferment.
2. Ferment the dough and let it out for 10 minutes.
3. Roll the dough into a pancake with a rolling pin, brush it with peanut oil and sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
4. Roll up the cake, then circle it with one end as the center, press it flat, and roll it into a round cake.
5. Brush a layer of peanut oil on the round cake, sprinkle a layer of white sesame, cut it into small pieces with a knife, and put it on the baking pan for secondary fermentation.
6. Put the twice fermented cake into the oven to bake.
1. Pastry must be baked after secondary fermentation
2. Baking time, for reference only, can be adjusted.