Glutinous rice flour peanut sesame lard water white granulated sugar
1. Put the black sesame and peanuts into the oven to cook (lazy practice, do not fry), cool them, pour them into the dry grinding cup of the cooking machine, add sugar, and beat them into powder (sesame).
2. Add lard, stir evenly (if you think lard is too fat, you can change it into salad oil, if you want to achieve the effect of quicksand, put more lard). Divide the filling into 15g, knead it into a ball, and freeze it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. The frozen sesame stuffing has hardness, which is better.
3. Add a little warm water into the glutinous rice flour and knead it into a smooth dough. Take out 40 grams of them and cook them in boiling water, then knead them with the rest of the glutinous rice dough. Knead the dough into long strips, divide them into 25 grams of small dosage forms, and knead them round.
4. Take a potion and flatten it. Knead it to be thick in the middle and thin on the four sides. Put in the black sesame stuffing. Close it with the mouth of your hand. Then knead it round. A dumpling is ready. Do more.
5. Put water in the pot, put the dumplings into the pot after boiling, and constantly push the dumplings with a big spoon to prevent sticking to the bottom of the pot. Boil the dumplings in high heat, turn to low heat, wait for the dumplings to float, become bigger and softer, and then take them out
Warm water is better.