Banana 2, sugar 150g, salad oil 1000g (actual consumption 80g), raw powder 300g, Jishi powder 20g, flour 20g, egg 1, cooked sesame 5g
1. Peel the banana and cut it into 2 cm pieces.
2. Beat the eggs into a bowl, add the cornflour, flour, custard powder and a little water to make a thick paste.
3. Add oil to the pan and heat it to 50%. Dip the banana in the egg paste and fry until golden. Remove.
4. In addition, add a little salad oil, add sugar, and boil over low heat until the sugar is completely melted. During this time, stir the sugar in the pan with a spoon to make it heated evenly.
5. When the sugar color is golden, pour in the fried banana, sprinkle with sesame, turn well, quickly put it out of the pot and put it on a plate, then dip it in cold water.