Ingredients: 2 carrots, 2 scallions, 1 egg, 3 grams scallion, a little salt, 180 grams flour, 126 grams warm water
Serving size: about seven
Practice of shredded radish egg pie
1. Beat the eggs one by one and fry them with oil.
2. In addition, put some scallions on the side to stir fry,
3. Pour in peeled and chopped carrot shreds,
4. Add salt, stir fry well, then pour in some scallions, turn off the heat, that is, egg and carrot stuffing and let cool.
5. Mix the flour with warm water to form a ball,
6. Put it in the freezer overnight. If it’s sticky, sprinkle some powder.
7. Then it’s divided into seven parts,
8. Take out each piece and roll it flat and round,
9. Then wrap in the stuffing
10. Wrap it up and close it up,
11. Sprinkle some powder on the chopping board and put the small round cake on it, so it won’t be stained.
12. In a saucepan, add a little oil, put in the small round cake, and bake the front and back sides until golden.